To my readers:Just so you know: For the next couple of weeks, I’ll be away from blogging to catch up on work. The events of the last few weeks are taking much of my time, and there is study to do also. That’s why posts have been thinning off lately. Beyond already prescheduled posts, I’ll be off of Wordpress until the 31st of this month. That day will mark the publishing of the next Indra’s Pearls entry on the Impudent Algorithm. I’ll use my free time to catch up on study, housework, generate blogging material, and visit my peeps’ blogs more than I have. I’ll see you soon in 14+ days.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 153,784 Steely gazes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
- "Science is not a subject you took in school..." fb.me/44CHGtvKj 1 hour ago
- RT @GeorgeHrab: 'Twas the night before, the night before, the night before Christmas. http://t.co/WbI7E0Mg4q 1 hour ago
- Photoset: Isaac Asimov quote in 2 parts. tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1Yf6SbC 1 hour ago
- #Thanks! @TheirneyFalls @wildferndesigns @chantewl @2__263372_ @Greybeard3 1 hour ago
- #ThankYou @Ti_FusedCynic @OpHuMod @LLStarlight @Maria_Savva Mr. Eccles of the Galactic Council of Feline Overlords concurs. 2 hours ago
- @LLStarlight Now THAT is just lovely. I hope my brother didn't have any problems from that where he lives. Beautiful, though. 2 hours ago
- Jeanene Loy fb.me/6ZI5TbbYk 2 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
Blogs I Follow