Posted on Friday, 18:10, May 27, 2011, in Skeplinks & the Linkworthy and tagged Links, Louisiana, News, Null Hypothesis, Science, Science in Society, Skeptic, Skepticism & Skeptics, World Wide Web, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 149,352 Steely gazes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
The Conquering Hordes
- Why are there still monkeys... fb.me/6LZ95Bu33 2 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1QvlCWu 4 hours ago
- The Eldritch Daily is out! paper.li/Troythulu/1319… Stories via @mirandachale @Ltd_To_Two 5 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1Qufc5g 8 hours ago
- The Man Who Stares at Trees wp.me/p32lbz-cM via @Tao23 10 hours ago
- Day Nineteen. May you all have an excellent Monday. fb.me/6RAREkdSL 11 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1QtjXeY 12 hours ago