Posted on Thursday, 7:31, July 7, 2011, in Skeplinks & the Linkworthy and tagged Chris Mooney, Hubble Space Telescope, Links, News, Science, Science in Society, Skeptical Inquiry, Skepticism & Skeptics, World Wide Web. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
Don't mind the little Adipose guy in the Avi...He won't bite.
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
The Conquering Hordes
- fb.me/2UgYh58p2 1 hour ago
- Why Rational People Buy Into Conspiracy Theories fb.me/1xYtbJLRS 1 hour ago
- A new fractal. I've not given this a title yet. fb.me/2NlBVxVmp 2 hours ago
- The Eldritch Daily is out! paper.li/Troythulu/1319… Stories via @Paulx54 @dr_krystal @moonsez 2 hours ago
- bizarre idea of the day: Were-Flies, especially the crinos form, Brundle. 3 hours ago
- So far wrapped up another course. Shall to be doing some heavy reading while deciding which course to begin next.... fb.me/1tyhFWHLG 5 hours ago
- @bieppe Magnificent bird. 6 hours ago