Daily Archives: Friday, 8:23, December 16, 2011
I wish my childhood was like this…So cool!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
This means you’re free to copy and share these comics (but not to sell them). More details.
Christopher Hitchens died yesterday, and for a time the hashtag #GodIsNotGreat was the top trending tweet on Twitter… ironically fueled by the confused rage of the misguided faithful themselves who took it as an affront to their beliefs!
I never met Hitchens, but I found him perhaps the greatest rhetorician of this age in his argumentation with the likes of Lee Strobel and William Lane Craig.
Peace out, Hitch… We’ve got your back.
Courtesy of djarm67
- Always a Hitch: R.I.P Christopher Hitchens (dangerousminds.net)
- Christopher Hitchens is dead (blasphemieblog2.wordpress.com)
- Christopher Hitchens dead at 62 (news.nationalpost.com)
- British writer Christopher Hitchens dies: Vanity Fair (vancouversun.com)
- Christopher Hitchens: 1949-2011 (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- RIP: Christopher Hitchens, at 62 (thedailywh.at)
Religious apologists are always trying to compare science to a dogmatic religion, much like their own. Here’s what it would be like if things were really like the apologists claim…