Posted on Thursday, 1:01, May 24, 2012, in Skeplinks & the Linkworthy and tagged Bigfoot, International Space Station, James Doohan, Oxford University, Science, Science Fiction, Skepticism & Skeptics, SpaceX. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 148,895 Steely gazes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
The Conquering Hordes
- 5 of 5 stars to A Hell of Heaven by S.A. Barton goodreads.com/review/show/50… 40 minutes ago
- I got Thinker. fb.me/2UVrUXgHz 1 hour ago
- fb.me/3bUCJzsRU 4 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1PoBPFA 6 hours ago
- The Eldritch Daily is out! paper.li/Troythulu/1319… Stories via @CrazyBatFlakes @LifehackerAU 7 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1Pm-C7y 10 hours ago
- @HDM11375 definitely adding that tweet to my site. rbl.ms/1lEAwX2 13 hours ago