To my readers:Just so you know: For the next couple of weeks, I’ll be away from blogging to catch up on work. The events of the last few weeks are taking much of my time, and there is study to do also. That’s why posts have been thinning off lately. Beyond already prescheduled posts, I’ll be off of Wordpress until the 31st of this month. That day will mark the publishing of the next Indra’s Pearls entry on the Impudent Algorithm. I’ll use my free time to catch up on study, housework, generate blogging material, and visit my peeps’ blogs more than I have. I’ll see you soon in 14+ days.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 153,650 Steely gazes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1YKECSm 1 hour ago
- @LLStarlight That will probably happen here as well. Sometimes we get hail from the local freaky weather patterns. 1 hour ago
- NeuroLogica Blog » Egnor Doubles Down on Incoherent Nonsense fb.me/3vF6mnIn0 2 hours ago
- Questions are not legitimate when they're designed to fear-monger. fb.me/3S7TFzUy3 2 hours ago
- Mr. Eccles: "OMFSM! People!!! Run! Hide!" Me: "You can come done now...The service technician is gone, you silly monkey-cat." 3 hours ago
- Breakthrough of the Year: The top 10 scientific achievements of 2014 fb.me/6SNSDOCCt 3 hours ago
- Mr. Eccles is being a Rescue Panther™ again, sitting on his perch atop my display case. It's his safe spot for... fb.me/6xROpFztj 3 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
Blogs I Follow