Posted on Saturday, 1:24, February 15, 2014, in Astropix & Astronomy and tagged Astronomy, Carl Sagan, Images, Links, Milky Way, NASA, Pictures, Solar System, Space, Technology. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 148,847 Steely gazes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
The Conquering Hordes
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1Pej387 14 minutes ago
- Uh oh. Noticed the first signs of over-practice in tonight's fractal play. Time to step away from the apps and... fb.me/1CbLGbMtK 5 hours ago
- @LLStarlight @b_m_hughes @brian_carnell @techzulu @Uncomprehendme @Ti_FusedCynic @VikramParalkar @1Lolamarina @CamelsHammers Thanks, all! 7 hours ago
- The particles making up the Ripple are massless, and can change state into and out of the bosons of the known fundamental forces of physics. 7 hours ago
- On the Ripple, it's a sort of signal made up of Superforce radiation, but to be consistent with its sub-forces is limited to lightspeed. 7 hours ago
- As a bad-guy species, the Suthidruu are my favorites, the 'anti-Daleks' driven to extinguish all life out of love rather than hatred. 7 hours ago
- I'll also have to write more on the iconic villains of the setting as well, long-timers like Dasaelos Gurao & the Suthidruu Holiest. 7 hours ago