Posted on Saturday, 16:58, April 12, 2014, in Astrophenia and tagged Images, International Space Station, Links, NASA, Orion Nebula, Pictures, Space, Space station, Technology. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 152,440 Steely gazes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
- Stop Whining. Do Your Job. Pass A Bill. wp.me/p1LcUS-4c via @rcooley123 1 minute ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1WKDlJf 4 minutes ago
- Happy birthday, Eric Heintz! This is your 23rd revolution about our temperamental stellar primary. fb.me/3rtdkN6Z8 1 hour ago
- Support Christopher R. Rice creating Role-Playing/Tabletop games fb.me/1HNks5xXs 1 hour ago
- A new blog post by @Ravenpenny fb.me/2E4VbIfal 1 hour ago
- Listening to #TheSkepticZone during an on-podcast ghost investigation. 2 hours ago
- Listening to #PointOfInquiry during a podcast-fest to clear my head. Seems to be working, feeling less... fb.me/1mllwfmki 3 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
Blogs I Follow