Posted on Saturday, 1:23, May 17, 2014, in Astrophenia and tagged Atmosphere of Jupiter, Hubble Space Telescope, Images, International Space Station, Links, NASA, Pictures, Sun. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 152,637 Steely gazes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1WgcOFY 4 hours ago
- Friga’s Day Flash Fiction: The Debate fb.me/6Ynohw3sY 8 hours ago
- Friga's Day Flash Fiction: The Debate - Friga’s Day Flash Fiction: The Debate The Mirus stood at the... tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1WfuRV8 8 hours ago
- Ah, Good! I have ze cats for ze Caturday's entry. Time to start the post draft, then onto Sunday's entry. 8 hours ago
- Egads, I'm being overwhelmed by fluffy cats craving attention - vile Rockykins!! 9 hours ago
- fb.me/6SD5jWa3W 9 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
Blogs I Follow