Posted on Saturday, 1:23, May 17, 2014, in Astrophenia and tagged Atmosphere of Jupiter, Hubble Space Telescope, Images, International Space Station, Links, NASA, Pictures, Sun. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 150,789 Steely gazes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
The Conquering Hordes
- Fractals of the Week: Newton’s Spawn fb.me/7bmMtBiZd 53 minutes ago
- Fractals of the Week: Newton's Spawn - Fractals of the Week: Newton’s Spawn G’day, this week I bring you... tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1TlMIXu 53 minutes ago
- Lockheed Martin’s Claims on Fusion Energy Meet with Skepticism fb.me/73bgO25sO 3 hours ago
- Mr. Eccles is starting to put on some weight... fb.me/2tlXCSVxj 3 hours ago
- Otto. fb.me/1ApTYvX4y 5 hours ago
- Interesting. That's another myth I've just been disabused of. Good. fb.me/3mTOf29RN 5 hours ago