Posted on Sunday, 0:54, July 6, 2014, in Skeplinks & the Linkworthy and tagged Blogging, Blogs, Marty Feldman, News, News Items, Science, Sharon Hill, Weird Things. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 149,526 Steely gazes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
I’m on Bloglovin
I’m on Networked Blogs
The Conquering Hordes
- Wombats are cool, along with fezzes and bowties. fb.me/1msiQkkk5 50 minutes ago
- Well, I'm 50 years old. Yay me. Let's see if I can keep this up, with a bit less of the blueness beyond the next twenty or so years. 55 minutes ago
- fb.me/2DDFIXH1z 1 hour ago
- fb.me/1n5K56tw8 1 hour ago
- Anomalous Events That Can Shake One’s Skepticism to the Core fb.me/479uvxVaG 1 hour ago
- fb.me/1BGw8xEon 1 hour ago
- @llstarlight "Stwike him, Centuweon, vewy woughwy!" 2 hours ago