No, this is not performed by Dr. Manhattan venturing into performing arts, but by two members of the Pilobolus dance troupe. What does it represent? The genesis of a relationship or mutually symbiotic species evolution? It’s breathtaking either way.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,219 Steely gazes
- Mad Science: The Treatment of Mental Illness Fails to Progress [Excerpt] fb.me/1E0AV5VQZ 9 minutes ago
- Here is a new fractal... fb.me/1Xc1aenz3 34 minutes ago
- #FF @TheCrankyGddess @wildferndesigns @msnbme @LLStarlight @Jedigeek93 @Maria_Savva @nickpol @LaughPurgatory @NoPiTy_KiTTy @OpHuMod 2 hours ago
- I'm on the 3rd lecture of @neiltyson's Inexplicable Universe. I may make tonight a marathon for the whole course. 2 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1igoDJI 3 hours ago
- Podcast over. Currently listening to lecture one of @neiltyson's Inexplicable Universe course. 5 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1ifmAJj 7 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com