No, this is not performed by Dr. Manhattan venturing into performing arts, but by two members of the Pilobolus dance troupe. What does it represent? The genesis of a relationship or mutually symbiotic species evolution? It’s breathtaking either way.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,233 Steely gazes
- http://t.co/wwGbnuLo6K 9 minutes ago
- http://t.co/1Vvc6Q54po 10 minutes ago
- http://t.co/fkz0rikU9P 10 minutes ago
- http://t.co/ooMKmBHAsl 11 minutes ago
- fb.me/7qqP4x2rq 29 minutes ago
- fb.me/1FKgsTmas 30 minutes ago
- Doctor Who News: Eccleston talks Who fb.me/7XaQvEFuC 37 minutes ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com