Here is a couple of really eye-popping videos of those mathematical constructs that exist fully in more than just three space-time coordinates, the second video showing up to six, all displayed in a manner consistent with what our 3-D monkey brains can process! Just because we can’t literally visualize these higher space-time dimensions doesn’t mean we can’t think about them. These are what mathematicians and cosmologists mean when they say “dimension,” as opposed to the much less precise hijacking of the term by the New Age to refer to mystical otherworldly places. Awesomeness.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 157,552 Steely gazes
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1h7R79F 2 hours ago
- "ami bangla shikhchi" That is all. 3 hours ago
- Human Brain Project Needs a Rethink fb.me/32HLwdb24 4 hours ago
- Reading more Indian fairy tales this morning. While it's understandably difficult to get the idiomatic... fb.me/2WaRnHBYt 4 hours ago
- Carboniferous Forest Simulation fb.me/7kIMWg1td 6 hours ago
- The Dumbest Question You Can Ask a Scientist fb.me/6yVLnApxE 6 hours ago
- @LLStarlight Teh fluffehhh! 6 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com