Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 157,617 Steely gazes
- fb.me/2YmqHJWOV 2 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1hGHw7V 3 hours ago
- RT @elakdawalla: Your daily dose of awe: Human-built wheels on an alien planet. Holes testify to miles traveled. Wheels still roll. http://… 3 hours ago
- NeuroLogica Blog » Peer-Review Scandal fb.me/7gO0BGKH0 3 hours ago
- "Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham" will be collected into a omnibus fb.me/2PwzTWOmb 3 hours ago
- Economic Inequality: It’s Far Worse Than You Think fb.me/3uG33S72h 3 hours ago
- @jedigeek93 What keeps them from just offing themselves is that they feel they are not worthy until everyone else is "saved." 4 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: November 2010
More quirky psychology from good ol’ Professor Wiseman…
Art Benjamin, in my view one of the best math instructors I know, puts the magic in mathematics with some very cool tricks and mental calculation tips.