Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 157,461 Steely gazes
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1gt8bVf 2 hours ago
- Mr. Eccles Presents: HODOR Vs. GROOT Rap Battle fb.me/7ciDoWKXu 5 hours ago
- Mr. Eccles Presents: HODOR Vs. GROOT Rap Battle - Mr. Eccles Presents: HODOR Vs. GROOT Rap Battle This is... tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1gsfF-J 5 hours ago
- Time to get ready for next morning. Mr. Eccles is looking kitty tentacles at me, and demands a sacrifice of Meow Mix. Goodnight. 6 hours ago
- http://t.co/9bn7ULGwRT 6 hours ago
- http://t.co/O0jwwngmor 6 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: February 4th, 2011
This is a talk, in 7 parts, by William Bridgman of the blog and website Dealing with Creationism in Astronomy, which dissects various forms of fringe astronomy ideas, like those of Creationists and the various Electric Universe claims.