Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,469 Steely gazes
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jHLobf 3 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jGqK5n 7 hours ago
- The Eldritch Daily is out! paper.li/Troythulu/1429… Stories via @BaroquenHeart @Art_Institutes @mpigliucci 9 hours ago
- Does anyone notice a resemblance between Bill Hartnell's First Doctor and Bertrand Russell? Coincidence? Maybe... 12 hours ago
- Hubble Still Wows At 25, But Wait Till You See What's Next fb.me/3QXHx4C6y 12 hours ago
- Where’s the Amphibian Love? Rally for Your Mosquito-Eating BFFs | Symbiartic, Scientific... fb.me/7g0FVO6xB 12 hours ago
- Listening to a recorded message from Carl Sagan to the future residents of Mars. 12 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: February 4th, 2011
This is a talk, in 7 parts, by William Bridgman of the blog and website Dealing with Creationism in Astronomy, which dissects various forms of fringe astronomy ideas, like those of Creationists and the various Electric Universe claims.