Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,479 Steely gazes
- ...and here is another fractal. fb.me/sVyYp5LS 35 minutes ago
- Listening to podcasts and reading right now. Here is a fractal... fb.me/3iXDq4cF0 38 minutes ago
- Photo: jonwesleyhuff: A little fan art I did about 5 years ago. It was in celebration of “The Four Doctors”... tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jJF_po 3 hours ago
- Person Finder: 2015 Nepal Earthquake fb.me/7cmDXoJja 4 hours ago
- The spacewalk that saved Hubble fb.me/7c7odiXjO 5 hours ago
- Photo: thehappysorceress: Darkseid vs Odin by Don Edwards tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jICspW 7 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jHLobf 11 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: February 8th, 2011
Here are some outtakes from the first Doctor Madblood series from 1975-1982. Enjoy.
Tip o’ me wee hat (or maybe not so wee…) to DoctorMadblood’s YouTube Channel