Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 157,622 Steely gazes
- Fractal of the Week: Veel Reluur [on deviantART] fb.me/7mIXH5OMx 1 hour ago
- Photo: Fractal of the Week: Veel Reluur [on deviantART] Welp, here it is, the image I had to do over again... tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1hHQnzp 1 hour ago
- fb.me/2YmqHJWOV 5 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1hGHw7V 5 hours ago
- RT @elakdawalla: Your daily dose of awe: Human-built wheels on an alien planet. Holes testify to miles traveled. Wheels still roll. http://… 6 hours ago
- NeuroLogica Blog » Peer-Review Scandal fb.me/7gO0BGKH0 6 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: February 8th, 2011
Here are some outtakes from the first Doctor Madblood series from 1975-1982. Enjoy.
Tip o’ me wee hat (or maybe not so wee…) to DoctorMadblood’s YouTube Channel