Filmed from Australia’s southern coast, this is a beautiful view of the Milky Way moving across the night sky during a period of a year and a half. I owe big hat tip to Twitterer @Pribbzilla, having seen this vid first on his blog (Here).
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 157,458 Steely gazes
- Mr. Eccles Presents: HODOR Vs. GROOT Rap Battle fb.me/7ciDoWKXu 1 hour ago
- Mr. Eccles Presents: HODOR Vs. GROOT Rap Battle - Mr. Eccles Presents: HODOR Vs. GROOT Rap Battle This is... tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1gsfF-J 1 hour ago
- Time to get ready for next morning. Mr. Eccles is looking kitty tentacles at me, and demands a sacrifice of Meow Mix. Goodnight. 2 hours ago
- http://t.co/9bn7ULGwRT 3 hours ago
- http://t.co/O0jwwngmor 3 hours ago
- http://t.co/TnZfRANWth 3 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com