Some things to consider if you’ve ever had something seemingly “inexplicable” happen, and why such events aren’t so strange after all, as it would be truly strange if they didn’t happen as often as they do!
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,465 Steely gazes
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jHLobf 2 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jGqK5n 6 hours ago
- The Eldritch Daily is out! paper.li/Troythulu/1429… Stories via @BaroquenHeart @Art_Institutes @mpigliucci 7 hours ago
- Does anyone notice a resemblance between Bill Hartnell's First Doctor and Bertrand Russell? Coincidence? Maybe... 10 hours ago
- Hubble Still Wows At 25, But Wait Till You See What's Next fb.me/3QXHx4C6y 10 hours ago
- Where’s the Amphibian Love? Rally for Your Mosquito-Eating BFFs | Symbiartic, Scientific... fb.me/7g0FVO6xB 10 hours ago
- Listening to a recorded message from Carl Sagan to the future residents of Mars. 11 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com