Scott Rickard has degrees in Mathematics, Computer Science, and Electrical Engineering from M.I.T. and MA and PhD degrees in Applied and Computational Mathematics from Princeton University. At University College Dublin, he founded the Complex & Adaptive Systems Laboratory, where biologists, geologists, mathematicians, computer scientists, social scientists and economists work on problems which matter to people. He is passionate about mathematics, music and educating the next generation of scientists and mathematicians.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,490 Steely gazes
- Photoset: -teesa-: 4.16.15 tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jM4BOK 1 hour ago
- The Eldritch Daily is out! paper.li/Troythulu/1429… Stories via @digame73 @FlyingTrilobite @AoifeJoyce 3 hours ago
- Marshie, one of the neighborhood furry beggars. fb.me/4cmTinrBr 4 hours ago
- Nepal Seeks Help, Death Toll Rising after Devastating Quake fb.me/1B39VwL4Z 4 hours ago
- Kind of apprehensive about the fate of particle physics after the discovery of the Higgs boson. What may come of... fb.me/48WDFlaYd 4 hours ago
- Gallery - Unsung heroines: Six women denied scientific glory - Image 1 -... fb.me/1V9TvaOyZ 8 hours ago
- Building an Earth-Size Telescope, 1 Station at a Time | Dark Star Diaries, Scientific American... fb.me/2PRWKhGhO 8 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com