I’m taking a breaky from my breaky to post this for Caturday. This is the first 1680 x 1050 px computer background I’ve posted on this site. I’m releasing it without cost and into the public domain. I can always make more. Feel free to click to embiggen to full size and save it if it suits your fancy. This image is brought to you by the work of some guy named Julia.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,516 Steely gazes
- Listen to the Oldest Song in the World: A Sumerian Hymn Written 3,400 Years Ago fb.me/7cLeCUAUF 25 minutes ago
- Have Fossil Fuels Officially Lost to Renewables? fb.me/1pRFu5k2c 27 minutes ago
- *Sigh* Well, time to start over. There were misaligned tiles in the image, ruining it, so I've started a new... fb.me/2WFG9IoLD 29 minutes ago
- 21 tiles placed on the current fractal mosaic. I've got 129 to go before finishing it. Hopefully, it'll be done... fb.me/1Fb6pWzB0 1 hour ago
- Cute. Rockykins....! fb.me/3AWnqsuiN 1 hour ago
- A Major Center of Biodiversity Research Crumbles fb.me/7bWuvKquj 2 hours ago
- Scientists Create 3D Holograms Using Graphene fb.me/3KnjlgV2o 2 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com