It’s been a busy week for fractalation, and this is one of my favorites among recent images, admittedly posted a bit earlier than usual. I’m releasing this one free of charge and into the public domain. Feel free to click to embiggen and rip if you like it. Actual file size is 1680 x 1050 px.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,286 Steely gazes
- In tribute to the late Jack Kirby, a new fractal... fb.me/7xzQaE3dM 12 minutes ago
- One thing I find both annoying and amusing is the thinking of political partisans that name-calling,... fb.me/3kwDXdViA 52 minutes ago
- Interesting article in @sciam about the lineage of tyrannosaurs. Kinda scary to hear T. rex described as an... fb.me/34MvmZdxz 58 minutes ago
- End the Ban on Psychoactive Drug Research fb.me/6zNfWLSzW 1 hour ago
- I've needed to update my Twitter profile for a bit, so I've added something quite fractalositous and a little... fb.me/7avY6xx7a 1 hour ago
- Tonight's fractal image, when finished and uploaded, will be a tribute to one of my favorite comic book artists, the late Jack Kirby. 1 hour ago
- Jeanene Loy Paul Lea pics of Miss Priss herself... 2 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com