Busy this week on study and a project for my fractal art, City of Glass, with some examples shown here. Monday I posted Consensus: It ain’t just politics in science and Wednesday, there was Symphony of Science – Our Biggest Challenge This will be a more minimalist post, so, alrighty then and onward… I’ll post stat updates next week, though I will note here that this blog has passed its 112,000 keen-eyed peering earlier this week.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,474 Steely gazes
- Photo: jonwesleyhuff: A little fan art I did about 5 years ago. It was in celebration of “The Four Doctors”... tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jJF_po 1 hour ago
- Person Finder: 2015 Nepal Earthquake fb.me/7cmDXoJja 2 hours ago
- The spacewalk that saved Hubble fb.me/7c7odiXjO 4 hours ago
- Photo: thehappysorceress: Darkseid vs Odin by Don Edwards tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jICspW 5 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jHLobf 9 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jGqK5n 13 hours ago
- The Eldritch Daily is out! paper.li/Troythulu/1429… Stories via @BaroquenHeart @Art_Institutes @mpigliucci 15 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com