Busy this week on study and a project for my fractal art, City of Glass, with some examples shown here. Monday I posted Consensus: It ain’t just politics in science and Wednesday, there was Symphony of Science – Our Biggest Challenge This will be a more minimalist post, so, alrighty then and onward… I’ll post stat updates next week, though I will note here that this blog has passed its 112,000 keen-eyed peering earlier this week.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 157,480 Steely gazes
- Short Circuit Delays Restart of the Large Hadron Collider scientificamerican.com/article/short-… via @sciam 1 hour ago
- Torn-Up Sick Notes Show Crash Pilot Should Have Been Grounded scientificamerican.com/article/torn-u… via @sciam 1 hour ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1gvIz0p 2 hours ago
- The Truth Behind The Million Dollar Space Pen Hoax fb.me/7jtSLZYoD 2 hours ago
- Success for first non-beating heart transplant in Europe fb.me/276rRtOa8 2 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1guLiZe 6 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1gtbc3X 10 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com