Caturday’s Astronomy Pix is a weekly installment, published each weekend with links to each daily entry on NASA’s website Astronomy Picture of the Day. I hope you enjoy looking at these often breathtaking images as much as I do.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,453 Steely gazes
- Does anyone notice a resemblance between Bill Hartnell's First Doctor and Bertrand Russell? Coincidence? Maybe... 15 minutes ago
- Hubble Still Wows At 25, But Wait Till You See What's Next fb.me/3QXHx4C6y 17 minutes ago
- Where’s the Amphibian Love? Rally for Your Mosquito-Eating BFFs | Symbiartic, Scientific... fb.me/7g0FVO6xB 22 minutes ago
- Listening to a recorded message from Carl Sagan to the future residents of Mars. 49 minutes ago
- I recently blocked someone who followed me early this morning for attempting to sockpuppet using a transparently... fb.me/283oGtTgI 54 minutes ago
- fb.me/7yhrBdR5M 1 hour ago
- My to-do list is finished! All of 21 items are complete and marked for this week. It is good to get stuff done that needed doing! 1 hour ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com