G’day. The giveaway has concluded this morning, and 1st place is…Terrence Brown. In 2nd place is Kate Campbell, and as I have two copies of the prize, they each get one for showing their support and participating. Thank you. I’ll send the winner(s) their books by priority mail before Saturday of next week. I’ve learned much of how to properly run a contest like this, and will be applying that in any future such giveaways, applied admittedly in very spotty fashion at best with this contest. Congratulations, both of you!
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 157,544 Steely gazes
- Human Brain Project Needs a Rethink fb.me/32HLwdb24 57 minutes ago
- Reading more Indian fairy tales this morning. While it's understandably difficult to get the idiomatic... fb.me/2WaRnHBYt 1 hour ago
- Carboniferous Forest Simulation fb.me/7kIMWg1td 2 hours ago
- The Dumbest Question You Can Ask a Scientist fb.me/6yVLnApxE 2 hours ago
- @LLStarlight Teh fluffehhh! 2 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1h6gGvg 2 hours ago
- Vampires, Lovers and Other Strangers (by Andrew Scott Hall) - Vampires, Lovers and Other Strangers (by... tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1h6eCLr 3 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com