G’day, and happy Sunday! I’ve got a pair of guests over for the week, one of whom is already here…Willow the Pillow, the Queen of the Fluffies was brought over in her cat-carrier earlier this evening, with fellow blogger and friend @Ravenpenny to follow soon when all is ready.
Last week, I got to see Godzilla, and despite the alleged protests as to Gojira’s physique by Japanese fans, I thought he looked more plausible, even given the scale problems of something that big.
I’ve got a post to finish by Monday morning, after Cosmos is finished, on The Impudent Algorithm, an ongoing review of a book I’m reading and studying from. I’ll reblog it here when it’s posted.
I’ll be occupied with things to do, and that’s always a good thing. I’m planning on posting on my sites semi-regularly, but distributing the load among them, the blog used depending on the nature of the entry.
Should be cool, but I’ll keep that reasonable, and balanced with my studies. I’ve working with complex number maths that by rights I should’ve learned years ago and only getting into now — for fun — and to better understand fractal geometry.
May you never step on the tail of a vengeful cat…
The Weekly Blogs Roundup
- Friga’s Day Fiction: Dirge: Chapter 3, Second Draft | The Call of Troythulu
- New on the Algorithm: An Ongoing Mathematical Adventure! | The Impudent Algorithm
- Sometimes… | Checkerboards of the Gods
- Ancient Aliens? | The Exohuman Journal
Roundup of Other’s Blogs
- Guest Post: Tips To Help You Finish Your Novel, by Nikolas Baron | Vikram Roy’s blog
- Dear Teenage Me | Kari’s 10 words
- No Jewish Leaders Allowed In This Boy Scout Alternative | Laughing in Purgatory
- ♥︎ Books, Crafts & Pretty Things Blog | Summoned, by Rainy Kaye
- Ravens ‘N Pennies | Designer’s Notes — Alternative Ritual Path Magic
- The True Book Addict: Cat Thursday — Cats do/say the funniest things.
- Google Built My Car — Thanks! | S. A. Barton: Seriously Eclectic
The Odd, the Strange & the Sciencey
- Johnny Depp in Negotiations to Star as Houdini
- Alleged Con-Artist Faith Healer Said to be “A Very Nice Person“
- How To Freeze People and Bring Them Back to Life
- Daily Mail Plagiarizes Planetary Society Blog guest post by Katherine Mack
- World on Brink of Sixth Great Extinction — Species Disappearing Faster Than Ever Before
- “At first, I was skeptical…” a convincing ploy, unless you are wise to it
- Claim that solar panels drain the Sun’s energy is satire, not science
- Investigation Helps Catch Sandy Hook Memorial Thief
- Vampires Are getting Their Own Academic Study
- Cosmos series irritates those who hold anti-science ideas
- ‘Hot Yoga’ Guru Accused of Rape in Two New Lawsuits
- Dennis Markuze, notorious harasser “Mabus” admits threats in court
- Libya apologizes for detaining UN officer on suspicion of ‘black magic’
- Stanley Romanek to be evaluated before court proceedings continue
- Norwegian skeptics call shenanigans on psychic’s help in finding dead body
- Psychic Patrick Doak and sister found guilty of fraud charges
Spooked Trailer: a paranormal comedy