I’d like to express my thanks for The Creative Blogger Award from Babus at the Ajoobacats Blog. My ego and I are not always on speaking terms, and with my people skills such as they are I’m a little unsure of how to accept this gesture gracefully. There are times when I’ve severe doubts about my creativity.
So thank you muchly, whether I feel I deserve it or not.
But in accepting, there are rules, and here they are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Five Facts About Me:
1. I despise eggplant, and have never liked its taste.
2. I once owned a dog, a miniature poodle named Tiny.
3. My first viewing of Doctor Who was of the early episodes of Tom Baker’s 7 year tenure as the Doctor — “Would you like a jelly-baby?”
4. My first viewing of the Doctor Who reboot was of Series One with Christopher Eccleston in the title role.
5. My confection of choice is gummy-candy.
So here I nominate the following blogs: