Even our clearest memories can be complete fiction, even the best, sanest and smartest of us are subject to memory fallacies. Elizabeth Loftus talks on how the model of memory as a faithful recording of events is severely misguided.
Your Eldritch Host
I'm a carbon-based bio-organism belonging to a particularly powerful and potentially self-destructive species native to a speck of dirt orbiting an average but temperamental yellow star in a backwater spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy.
- 158,446 Steely gazes
- Excellent. Images tiles are finished. I can go over them to ensure that I haven't overlooked any, then position them on the digital canvas. 19 minutes ago
- Photo: ollebosse: India-Varanasi- Ganges ghats (Explore) by venturidonatella on Flickr. tmblr.co/ZEeZnx1jF5-_c 20 minutes ago
- #FF @ajoobacats @Maria_Savva @Deidramayfair @LLStarlight @Ti_FusedCynic @Nymdok @GeocacherNY @Lynne_Kelly @TheCrankyGddess 21 minutes ago
- #FF @LaughPurgatory @void57 @msnbme @Lillyteardrop @nickpol @wildferndesigns @Miss_Cody @NoPiTy_KiTTy @windupmyskirt @RelUnrelated 27 minutes ago
- fb.me/3udMx2Deq 1 hour ago
- Vampires, Lovers, and Other Strangers: A Short Story Collection fb.me/46K52b8qE 3 hours ago
- Fly Through A 3D City Of Stars To Honor Hubble | Video fb.me/2cd1Axifa 3 hours ago
The Conquering Hordes
- Follow The Call of Troythulu on WordPress.com