G’day, and happy Sunday! This week has been interesting so far. I’ve recently started a file on my Gods of Terra setting material, starting with blog drafts from across my sites, and while the first part of that project is finished, pending a more extensive draft of ALL current material, I’ve discovered errors, grievous ones, in some of the original blogs used for the file.
Those articles, mostly the remaining Eldritch Nine articles I’ve posted, have been taken offline for correction and further proofing before reposting them.
The reblogged versions of those posts will also be corrected when the originals are finished.
I’ll also put the About page back up when it’s finished, and no sooner.
Tamil study is coming along wonderfully now, as I no longer butcher the pronunciation of the vowels and consonants quite so badly as at first. Progress is mandatory, and I’m penning the draft for the piece on the mnemonics I’m using to learn the language’s abugida, its alpha-syllabary script, which looks absolutely gorgeous to my eye, but then, I’m biased.
This week, Monday will see the next posting of the updated Indra’s Pearls entry, and the beginning of new lectures now that I’m halfway through a course module despite delays from annoying moody spells. Nevermind that, though.
This week is looking up, and maybe, just maybe, I can convince Mr Eccles and Rockykins to not try taking over the world…We’ll see!
- Life is Disappointment | The Call of Troythulu
- Eldritch Nine: It Who Scratches at the Gates | The Exohuman Journal
- Effect Sizes & Direct Scaling Problems | The Gods of Terra
The Other Blogs
- NeuroLogica Blog >> What’s the Harm? – Ebola Edition
- Some Tiny Piece of Grey Matter | Kari’s 10 Words
- Ravens N’ Pennies: GURPS 101: How to Build a Technopath
- ♥︎ Books, Crafts & Pretty Things Blog: cAT tHURSDAY -im redy for my close up
- Laughing in Purgatory: Are you a bad atheist?
- The True Book Addict: Cat Thursday – What if humans acted like cats?
- Positive Rejection | S.A. Barton: Seriously Eclectic
The Odd, the Gnuz & the Sciencey
- The 3 Dumbest Things About the Whole Foods Market
- Paranormal Pop Culture: Destination America Debuts ‘Ghost Asylum’ and ‘Amish Haunting’ this September
- The real Men in Black, Hollywood and the great UFO coverup | Film | the Guardian
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and the Spirits | Skeptical Humanities
- snopes.com: Did a Teenager Die Attempting the Ice Bucket Challenge?
- Supernatural ‘Jinn’ Seen as Cause of Mental Illness Among Muslims
- Nathan Felder Fooled The Internet Years Ago With A Psychic Website
- XKCD’s Creator Explains What Would Happen If Earth Stopped Spinning
- Skeptic Blog >> ‘Shark week’ goes belly up.
- Welcome to the Age of Denial – NYTimes.com
- Famous Hallucinatory Fossil Related To Modern Walking Worm | The Skeptic’s Guide to the Universe
- Now You Can Truly Appreciate The Size of Comet Churymov – Gerasimenko
- What I learned from debating science with trolls
- Japanese viewers spot “real ghost” in TV broadcast, get all freaked out | RocketNews24
Weekly Blog Stats: This Site & Linked Venues:
See this blog’s About page when it’s back up for Monthly Stats. Total page views, WordPress subscribers, and Facebook page Likes will no longer be listed here: Refer to the appropriate sidebar widgets for the current counts instead.
Thanks to all of you awesomositous people, for your kind and generous support. Talotaa frang!
- Posts Currently Published: 2253
- Weekly Pageviews: 260
- Comments Approved: 2296
- Twitter Fellows: 2175