G’day! I’ve finally finished the image I’ve been working on, The Rani of Stars, and I’ve posted it below. May you all have a glorious Sunday and a happy week. I’ll try to do likewise, and of course for the cats.
It’s a cold and blustery winter here!
- Top 10 Strong Women Champions in MARVEL Contest of Champions | Vikram Roy’s Blog
- The ‘home’ stretch | windupmyskirt
- Designer’s Notes: The Wild Hunt | Ravens N’ Pennies
- “Bathroom bills” terrify me far more than trans women having a wee | karaskonjectures
- Holy Plot! | S.A. Barton: Seriously Eclectic
- Revolution by Tuesday, factions by Friday: when efforts self-destruct | Doubtful
- Cat Thursday: Cats in Art (17) and In Memoriam, Rockykins | The True Book Addict
- Thursday Pages 4.2.16 | Realm of Empress Musie
The Odd, the Cool, the Gnuz & the Science
- Deepak Chopra Says Bacteria Listen to Our Thoughts
- AC/DC Plays a Short Gig at CBGB in 1977
- Strung Out in Heaven: Amanda Palmer
- Conspiracy Theorists Think That This Ancient Greek Statue with a Wax Tablet Shows a Laptop Computer
- Alert! There’s a dangerous new viral outbreak: Zika conspiracy theories
- Trees, regardless of size, all break at the same wind speed. Here’s why.
- Walk inside of a Surrealist Salvador Dali Painting with This 360º Virtual Reality Video
- India’s Government is Becoming Increasingly Antiscience
- Times Square Psychics Busted For Charging $1000 to Remove “Negativity” with “Platinum Candles”
- Astronaut Edgar Mitchell (1930-2016) RIP to the sixth man to walk on the Moon.
- Tim Minchin’s Groundhog Day musical confirmed for 2017
The Blog Stats:
- Posts Currently Published: 2508
- Total Pageviews: 168,151
- Comments Count: 2470
- This blog’s Facebook Likes: 39
- WordPress & Email Subscribers: 300
- Tumblr Fellows: 1514
- Twitter Fellows: 2309
Why Does Fallout’s Nuka-Cola Quantum Glow Blue? (Because Science!)